• DCS-Control™ Topology
• Up to 95% Efficiency
• 17-μA Operating Quiescent Current
• 31mΩ and 23mΩ Power MOSFET Switch
• 2.5-V to 6.0-V Input Voltage Range
• 0.8-V to VIN Adjustable Output Voltage
• Power Save Mode for Light Load Efficiency
• 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
• Hiccup Short-Circuit Protection
• Output Discharge
• Power Good Output
• Thermal Shutdown Protection
• Available in 2-mm × 2-mm VSON Package
• For Improved Feature Set, See TPS62085
• Battery-Powered Applications
• Processor Supplies
• Hard Disk Drives (HDD) / Solid State Drives (SSD)
The TLV62085 device is a high-frequency synchronous step-down converter optimized for small solution size and high efficiency. With an input voltage range of 2.5 V to 6.0 V, common battery technologies are supported. The devices focus on high-efficiency step-down conversion over a wide output current range. At medium to heavy loads, the converter operates in PWM mode and automatically enters Power Save Mode operation at light load to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range.
To address the requirements of system power rails, the internal compensation circuit allows a large selection of external output capacitor values ranging from 10 µF to 150 µF and above. Together with its DCS-Control architecture, excellent load transient performance and output voltage regulation accuracy are achieved. The device is available in a 2-mm × 2- mm VSON package.
Request a quote TLV62085RLTR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TLV62085RLTR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TLV62085RLTR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.