• Up to 95% Efficiency
• Low RDS(ON) Power Switches 56 mΩ / 32 mΩ
• 2.5-V to 5.5-V Input Voltage Range
• Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.6-V to VIN
• Power Save Mode for Light Load Efficiency
• 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
• 35-μA Operating Quiescent Current
• 1.5-MHz Typical Switching Frequency
• Short Circuit Protection (HICCUP)
• Output Discharge
• Power Good Output
• Thermal Shutdown Protection
• Available in 2-mm × 2-mm QFN Package
• Create a Custom Design Using the TLV62585With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
• General Purpose Point-of-Load Supply
• Battery-Powered Application
• Wireless Router
• Solid State Drive
The TLV62585 device is a high-frequency synchronous step-down converter optimized for compact solution size and high efficiency. The device integrates switches capable of delivering an output current up to 3 A. At medium to heavy loads, the converter operates in pulse width modulation (PWM) mode with typical 1.5-MHz switching frequency. At light load, the device automatically enters Power Save Mode (PSM) to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range. In shutdown, the current consumption is reduced to less than 2 μA.
The internal compensation circuit allows a compact solution and small external components. An internal soft start circuit limits the inrush current during startup. Other features like short circuit protection, thermal shutdown protection, output discharge and power good are built-in. The device is available in a 2-mm × 2-mm QFN package.
Request a quote TLV62585RWTR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TLV62585RWTR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TLV62585RWTR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.