• 40-W Into an 8-Ω Load From a 25-V Supply
• Operates From 10 V to 26 V
• Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates the
Need for Heat Sinks
• Four Selectable, Fixed Gain Settings
• Differential Inputs
• Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection With Auto Recovery Feature
• Clock Output for Synchronization With Multiple Class-D Devices
• Surface Mount 7×7, 32-pin HLQFP Package
• Powered Speakers
The TPA3106D1 is a 40-W efficient, Class-D audio power amplifier for driving bridged-tied stereo speakers. The TPA3106D1 can drive stereo speakers as low as 4Ω. The high efficiency, ~92%, of the TPA3106D1 eliminates the need for an external heat sink when playing music.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 20, 26, 32, 36 dB. The outputs are fully protected against shorts to GND, VCC, and output-to-output shorts with an auto recovery feature and monitor output.
Request a quote TPA3106D1VFPR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPA3106D1VFPR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPA3106D1VFPR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.