• Lowest cost, lowest component count switcher solution
• Cost competitive with linears above 5 W
• Very low AC/DC losses – up to 90% efficiency
• Built-in Auto-restart and Current limiting
• Latching Thermal shutdown for system level protection
• Implements Flyback, Forward, Boost or Buck topology
• Works with primary or opto feedback
• Stable in discontinuous or continuous conduction mode
• Source connected tab for low EMI
• Circuit simplicity and Design Tools reduce time to market
The second generation TOPSwitch™-II family is more cost effective and provides several enhancements over the first generation TOPSwitch family. The TOPSwitch-II family extends the power range from 100W to 150W for 100/115/ 230 VAC input and from 50W to 90W for 85-265 VAC universal input. This brings TOPSwitch technology advantages to many new applications, i.e. TV, Monitor, Audio amplifiers, etc. Many significant circuit enhancements that reduce the sensitivity to board layout and line transients now make the design even easier. The standard 8L PDIP package option
reduces cost in lower power, high efficiency applications. The internal lead frame of this package uses six of its pins to transfer heat from the chip directly to the board, eliminating the cost of a heat sink. TOPSwitch incorporates all functions necessary for a switched mode control system into a three terminal monolithic IC: power MOSFET, PWM controller, high voltage start up circuit, loop compensation and fault protection circuitry.
Request a quote TOP223YN at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TOP223YN In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TOP223YN depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.