• VOPERATING = 4.5 V to 13.8 V, VABSMAX = 20 V
• Integrated 28-mΩ Pass MOSFET
• Fixed 15-V Over Voltage Clamp
• 1-A to 5-A Adjustable ILIMIT
• ±8% ILIMIT Accuracy at 3.7 A
• Reverse Current Blocking Support
• Programmable OUT Slew Rate, UVLO
• Built-in Thermal Shutdown
• UL 2367 Recognized – File No. E339631*
– *RILIM ≤ 130 kΩ (5 A maximum)
• Safe During Single Point Failure Test (UL60950)
• Small Foot Print – 10L (3 mm x 3 mm) VSON
• Adapter Powered Devices
• HDD and SSD Drives
• Set Top Boxes
• Servers / AUX Supplies
• Fan Control
• PCI/PCIe Cards
The TPS25924x family of eFuses is a highly integrated circuit protection and power management solution in a tiny package. The devices use few external components and provide multiple protection modes. They are a robust defense against overloads, shorts circuits, voltage surges, excessive inrush current, and reverse current.
Current limit level can be set with a single external resistor. Over voltage events are limited by internal clamping circuits to a safe fixed maximum, with no external components required.
Applications with particular voltage ramp requirements can set dV/dT with a single capacitor to ensure proper output ramp rates. Many systems, such as SSDs, must not allow holdup capacitance energy to dump back through the FET body diode onto a drooping or shorted input bus. The BFET pin is for such systems. An external NFET can be connected “Back to Back (B2B)” with the TPS25924x output and the gate driven by BFET to prevent current flow from load to source (see Figure 43).
Request a quote TPS259240DRCR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS259240DRCR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS259240DRCR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.