• Low Dropout Voltage: 140 mV at 1A
• VIN Range: 1.5 V to 6.5 V
• Configurable Fixed VOUT Range: 0.9 V to 3.5 V Adjustable VOUT Range: 0.9 V to 5.0 V
• Very Good Load and Line Transient Response
• Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitor
• 1.5% Accuracy over Line, Load, and Temperature
• Programmable Softstart
• Power Good (PG) Output
• 3-mm × 3-mm QFN-16 and 5-mm × 5-mm QFN- 20 Packages
• Wireless Infrastructure: SerDes, FPGA, DSP™
• RF Components: VCO, ADC, DAC, LVDS
• Set-Top Boxes: Amplifier, ADC, DAC, FPGA,DSP
• Wireless LAN, Bluetooth®
• PCs and Printers
• Audio and Visual
The TPS7A7100 low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator is designed for applications seeking very-low dropout capability (140 mv at 1A) with an input voltage from 1.5 V to 6.5 V. The TPS7A7100 offers an innovative, user-configurable, output-voltage setting from 0.9 V to 3.5 V, eliminating external resistors and any associated error.
The TPS7A7100 has very fast load-transient response, is stable with ceramic output capacitors, and supports a better than 2% accuracy over line, load, and temperature. A soft-start pin allows for an application to reduce inrush into the load. Additionally, an open-drain, power-good signal allows for sequencing power rails.
The TPS7A7100 is available in a 3-mm × 3-mm, 16-pin QFN and a 5-mm × 5-mm, 20-pin QFN packages.
Request a quote TPS7A7100RGWR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS7A7100RGWR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS7A7100RGWR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.