• 4.5-V to 18-V Protection
• Integrated 28-mΩ Pass MOSFET
• Absolute Maximum Voltage of 20 V
• 1-A to 5-A Adjustable ILIMIT
• ±8% ILIMIT Accuracy at 3.7A
• Reverse Current Blocking Support
• Programmable OUT Slew Rate, UVLO
• Built-in Thermal Shutdown
• UL 2367 Recognized – File No. E339631*
– *RILIM ≤ 130 kΩ (5 A maximum)
• Safe During Single Point Failure Test (UL60950)
• Small Foot Print – 10L (3 mm x 3 mm) VSON
• HDD and SSD Drives
• Set Top Boxes
• Servers / AUX Supplies
• Fan Control
• PCI/PCIe Cards
• Adapter Powered Devices
The TPS25927x family of eFuses is a highly integrated circuit protection and power management solution in a tiny package. The devices use few external components and provide multiple protection modes. They are a robust defense against overloads, shorts circuits, excessive inrush current, and reverse current.
Current limit level can be set with a single externalresistor. Applications with particular voltage ramp requirements can set dV/dT pin with a single capacitor to ensure proper output ramp rates. Many systems, such as SSDs, must not allow holdupcapacitance energy to dump back through the FET body diode onto a drooping or shorted input bus. The BFET pin is for such systems. An external NFET can be connected “Back to Back (B2B)” with the TPS25927x output and the gate driven by BFET to prevent current flow from load to source.
Request a quote TPS259271DRCT at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS259271DRCT In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS259271DRCT depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.